This blueberry soda taste like real fruit because it is made with real fruit. It is made wit 100 percent blueberries, agave nectar, and apple cider vinegar.
There are some things to consider when you make your own soda. You can buy soda water, which is certainly the easiest option. But you can also make it. If you plan on making your own soda on a regular basis, it might be worth investing in the equipment to make your own. You may already have some of it.
One option is to use a Whipped Cream Dispenser with CO2 charges. I already had one on hand for making whipped cream so that is what I use. The other option would be to invest in a soda stream. If you are a big carbonated drink enthusiasts, this may your preferred option but at this time I have not felt the need to invest in one.
- 1 cup blueberry juice
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- 2 oz Blueberry Syrup
- 8 oz Soda Water
- Combine the blueberry juice, apple cider vinegar, agave nectar in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a simmer and then lower the heat to medium. Let the syrup continue to simmer until it has reduced down to 1 cup. Keep a measuring cup next to the pan and pour the liquid into it to see how far the syrup has reduced.
- Return syrup to the stove to further reduce if needed.
- Chill before using.
- Mix the syrup and soda water and stir to combine. Serve over ice.
If you like this recipe also check out our recipe for Blood Orange Soda.